Technology Executives Club
Enterprise Content Management &
Collaboration Best Practices
Learn how social media, mobile computing and digital asset management can advance your ECM, portal and collaboration systems
Chicago, IL | May 19, 2011
Do you use Sharepoint, Alfresco, or Oracle Collaboration Suite for your ECM and Collaboration strategy? Or are you considering adopting another platform?
Whichever one you use, you'll quickly face the challenges and opportunities presented by social media, mobile computing and digital asset management, which are revolutionizing the way people work.
Organizations that adapt and integrate these new ways of communicating can achieve massive gains in employee productivity and customer satisfaction. But managing business unit expectations and incorporating these technologies into your ECM, portal and collaboration strategy are not easy.
Are your Enterprise Content Management, Portal and Collaboration ready for the revolution? Make sure you and your staff members...
Join Top IT Executives from Allstate Insurance, Cars.com and Kaplan...
And Get Their Secret Tips on:
- Building a successful ECM and collaboration strategy by leveraging social and collaborative software technologies and business needs
- Integrating the most productive features of social media into your ECM and collaboration suite
- Evaluating software technologies (e.g., Sharepoint, Alfresco, Oracle Collaboration Suite) and architecting the best ECM / Collaboration solution to achieve your goals and enable change management
- Using Digital Asset Management strategies to improve competitiveness and gain market share
- Leveraging mobile, search and social to engage employees, manage information sprawl, increase productivity, and invigorate company culture
- Using Document and Records Management technologies to address structured workflow processes, regulatory compliance, legal obligations, and e-discovery
- Using collaboration technologies to support knowledge workers, leverage relationships and information, and more!
LEARN HOW TO BECOME A SPEAKER / SPONSOR FOR THIS SEMINAR:
Contact Maria Tuthill at 847-837-3900 x1.
LEARN THESE BEST PRACTICES (AND MORE!) FROM OUR KEYNOTE PANEL:
||Mohan Putcha, Director of Enterprise Technology & Architecture Services at Allstate Insurance Company, oversees delivery of Integration, Content and Collaboration solutions to the enterprise. He also directs Enterprise Application, Information and Integration Architecture and ensures technology strategy stays aligned with business objectives. Mohan joined Allstate in 2006. Previously he worked at CNA as Director of Architecture.
Director of Enterprise Architecture at
Cars.com, specializes in Enterprise Application Development, Infrastructure and Architecture. He and his team are actively evolving the Cars.com enterprise platform enabling the company's strategic plan for growth. Currently, Brent's focused on driving strategy and architecture for Business and IT transformation initiatives leveraging SOA, BPM, Portal, Social Collaboration, Data Integration, Web 2.0 and Service Management technologies.
||John Florance, Director of Content Management Technologies at Kaplan Inc., has been designing and managing both print and online production processes since the 1980s. He has held a variety of IT and production management roles in the yellow page, financial services and educational publishing industries. He currently leads a company-wide DAM implementation using Open Text Artesia at Kaplan Inc., a Washington Post Company.
||Moderator: Jim Vaselopulos, Vice President and Partner at PSC Group, is a seasoned business executive with domain expertise in Financial Services, Marketing, Manufacturing and Service Industries. Jim works closely with firms to help align business needs and technology for competitive advantage. His many roles include Vice President and Partner at PSC Group, LLC, Interim CIO at several organizations and strategic business consultant to many others.
PLUS, BONUS FEATURES OF THIS EVENT!
Get INSIGHTS FROM THE FOLLOWING INDUSTRY EXPERT BRIEFINGS:
||Collaboration, Web 2.0 and Social Software = Enterprise Collaboration 2.0
Charles Brown, Principal, Mercury Consulting
Brown will explore the latest enterprise collaboration strategies and technologies that deliver bottom-line results.
||The Portal is Dead; Long Live the Portal
David Soderna, Solution Architect, PointBridge
Mobile + Search + Social is redefining how we work and what is needed to succeed in today’s competitive marketplace. Soderna will explore best practices for leveraging these technologies to engage your workforce, make sense of information sprawl, increase productivity, and invigorate your company culture.
|| What is Your DAM Problem?
Dan McGraw, founder and CEO, Seven Dials Media
McGraw will explore how companies are leveraging Digital Asset Management to stay competitive, gain market share, or just survive.
||Transforming Collaboration: Taking Teamwork to the Enterprise
Craig Watson, Managing Principal, Electronic Knowledge Interchange (EKI)
Despite its rich potential, collaboration quickly can become a sinkhole for wasted resources, time, and effort at all levels of an organization. Watson will show how smart companies can avoid this and instead make optimal use of collaboration technologies by focusing on four straightforward disciplines.
IN ADDITION, you'll
- Network with Your Peers to make new contacts, compare notes and best practices
- Meet top vendors in the industry, and
- Earn Continuing Professional Education credit if you're a Club member
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Senior IT and LOB Executives
- VPs & Directors responsible for content and data management, systems integration and collaboration
- Project Management Professionals who rely on collaboration to move projects forward
- Business Analysts,
Technology Consultants and Integrators,
Enterprise Procurement Managers
- Any IT Executives and Managers who provide data and content management, integration or collaboration support to LOB functions
~ Ticket Price: $125 Members, $275 Nonmembers ~
IT Executives & Staff Members
- Members: Register Here to Use Your Bundled Tickets or Contact Member Services at
- Nonmembers: Learn how to attend this event with a complimentary VIP Pass
Providers (Hardware, Software, Consultants)
- You must be a member or have Club approval to attend this event. Learn more.
Thurs., May 19, 2011
12:30 Registration & Networking
Event begins promptly at 1:00
1:00 - 5:00 Panel & Presentations
Union League Club,
65 W. Jackson Blvd.
Chicago IL 60604
Questions? Contact Maria Tuthill at
Professional business-casual attire required.
Final speakers and topics are subject to change.
LEARN HOW TO BECOME A SPEAKER / SPONSOR FOR THIS SEMINAR:
Contact Alex Jarett at 847-837-3900 x3.