Learn How to Reduce Application Support Costs
by 30% or More with
IT Service Management
Special IT Leaders Circle Roundtable
Want to optimize IT's value to the business?
Consider IT Service Management, which is gaining traction as the way to improve organizational performance, enhance business value, and reduce costs.
Learn how director-level and above peers are using ITSM to advance the business at our special breakfast roundtable on April 25 in Chicago.
This special roundtable discussion will involve you and your peers! You'll walk away with practical insights for using ITSM to reduce support costs and add value to the business!
CO- ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION LEADERS
||Mike Moisan, 2nd Vice President, ITSM Service Asset & Configuration Management Northern Trust
is the Process Owner and Manager of the ITIL v3 process known as Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM). He has more than 35 years of IT management experience in the insurance, manufacturing, retail, financial, and healthcare industries. Mike is also a Six Sigma Green Belt.
Bob Anderson, Industry Expert and Author, ITIL V3 for Application Support
Bob has been published in Computerworld and Computer Society of India (CSI), and also authored eighteen process guides and training manuals on all aspects of "Out-sourcing Application Support." Topics include Environment Assessment, Transition, Work Flow Processing, Operations Management, Transition, and Quality Assurance. Recent articles address The Hidden Cost of IT Outsourcing, 25 Time Tested Truths of IT Support, Application Support Knowledge Becoming Extinct, and Structuring Meaningful IT Support Service Level Agreements. Bob is the director of process development and quality at Computer Aid, Inc.
Learn from these IT Leaders Circle members:
- Standard Bank, Vice President
- Oil Dri, VP of Information Services
- SIRVA, VP of IT
- The Morton Arboretum, Director of IT
- Kirkland & Ellis, IT Service Management Lead
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, Director of Technical Services
- Northern Trust, 2nd VP-Operations & Technology, ITSM Change Management
- And more being announced soon!
At the Roundtable you'll get peer insights on topics such as :
- How ITSM can be used to increase application support productivity by eliminating wasted time, increasing the focus on business critical work, reducing the effort on non-value work, and reducing work disruptions
- How to objectively measure performance of application support service delivery to business users
- Compare notes with peers on real-life experiences. Learn where they've achieved savings and how they've avoided inherent mindfields
- The best approach for implementing an ITSM Strategy in your organization
7:30AM - CHECK IN & NETWORKING
8:00 AM - BREAKFAST
8:30AM - ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION
This event is for qualified Director level and above IT executives. Questions? Contact Maria Tuthill at (847) 837-3900 x1
Who Should Attend:
- Senior IT and LOB Executives
- VPs & Directors responsible for ITSM & Application Support Costs
- Any IT Executives who are involved with ITSM & Application support provide IT and mobile communications support to LOB functions
GET YOUR FREE BOOK!
|Attendees will receive a signed copy of the premier book on ITIL application support by author Bob Anderson.
|ATTEND THIS EVENT
Wed. Apr. 25, 2012
8:00 AM to 10:30AM
Union League Club,
65 W. Jackson Blvd.
Chicago IL 60604
Attendance is complimentary to qualified attendees
Call Maria Tuthill
at 847-837-3900 x 1
Pre-registration required. Must be Qualified.
Professional business-casual attire required.
Final speakers and topics are subject to change.