Crafting a Leadership
Culture at Your Company
IT Leaders Circle Mastermind Meeting
Learn how to improve productivity, employee retention, and competitive advantage by creating a culture of leadership!
IT leaders in-the-know say two elements are key to improving productivity, employee retention, and competitive advantage: A strong and empowered employee base, and an environment that fosters a leadership culture.
How do you achieve this? Find out at our first-ever, mastermind meeting on July 25 in Chicago.
This special discussion will involve you and your peers! You'll walk away with practical ways to groom leaders at every level in your organization and how to create a culture of reward, recognition and relevancy that supports employees.
ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION LEADER
||Mike McCorkle, Technical Services Director, Evangelical Lutheran Church of America
Learn from IT Leaders who are registered to attend:
- Standard Bank—Vice President
- North American Lighting—CIO/GM
- Comcast--IT Director
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America—Technical Services Director
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP—Infrastructure Services Director
- Azteca Foods, Inc.—VP of IT
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP—Associate Director
- American Access Casualty—Chief Strategy Officer
- AAAHC—Director, IT
- Moraine Valley Community College--CIO
- Franciscan Sisters of Chicago Service Corp.—Corporate Director of IT
At the Mastermind meeting you'll get peer insights on strategies and tactics on these topics:
- How to groom leaders at every level in your organization
- How to create a culture of reward, recognition and relevancy that supports employees and grows the business
- and more!
8:00AM - CHECK IN & NETWORKING
8:30AM - ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION
This event is for qualified Director level and above IT executives. Questions? Contact Maria Tuthill at (847) 837-3900 x1
Who Should Attend:
- Senior IT and LOB Executives
- VPs & Directors
- Any IT Executives who want to develop leaders at their organizations