Member Services Manager - Membership
Part time 1099 Position with the Technology Executives Club
Join the Team and Help the Club Grow. We have a great part time, flexible 1099 position now available for the right self starter.
The ideal candidate is great with people, able to prospect, sell and service our members. Must have a great personality on both the phone and in person. Hard worker who is both organized and likes to get work done.
You can work from your home office 80%. Must attend our Summits. Best if located in the Chicago area.
Average of 20-25 hours per week. $12-16 per hour, depending upon qualifications and experience
A. Attendee Prospecting
1. Must be able to do Web Research and Linkedin research
2. Reach out CIOs and other senior executives for Summit attendance. This involves telemarketing.
- Attend our Chicago Summits, staff the booth for membership info, assist with event as necessary
- Help create leads at the summits, online and via direct mail and telemarketing, and provide membership info
- Manage the membership pipeline online
- Handle membership inquiries and follow up on membership
- Help follow up on membership renewals
- Help executive and follow up on membership campaigns
C. Post event follow up
Follow up as needed from events - both membership and service related.
D. Member Retention
Getting the member welcome packet and onboarding started
Regular communication as needed
Assist with member services as needed.
E. Marketing Assistant
- Ability to utilize various online software programs such as CRM, Microsoft, Word, Publisher, Google docs
- Ability to help write emails, assist in basic collateral if needed.
To Apply or Ask Questions:
Send your resume with cover letter to: HR@technologyexecutivesclub.com
Or fax resume and cover letter to 847-837-3901