Digital Transformation &
Leveraging Cloud, As-A-Service & Digital Business Architecture
In this summit, we'll be exploring how area CIOs, Innovation and Digital Executives are implementing key strategies to transform their current company while building a new digital enterprise that will scale, bring massive growth and delighted customer experiences.
- Cloud First as the New Technology Stack: How smart companies are leapfrogging to A Cloud First approach to build speed, scale and innovation tools
- Leveraging As a Service: Whether it's Software As-A-Service or business functions like HR As-A-Service, companies have learned to shift to an As-A-Service approach to change
- Digital Business Architecture: Put simply building new business models is the key to rapid growth. The way to DO this is via digital business architecture, integrating deep business and technical knowledge to build new, scalable models. Learn how area companies are using this approach to drive real digital transformation.
- Digital Leadership: Driving digital transformation requires leadership strategies and skills. In a special "Leadership" module, we'll discuss the key change management and business leadership skills required to drive effective change.
Be sure to register now to ensure a seat. These Summits sell out.
Subscribe to our newsletter to be updated on the event as faculty is added.
Faculty & Agenda:
Check back for new Faculty and Sessions as they are added.
Session: Case Study
* YOU MUST QUALIFY TO ATTEND THIS EXCLUSIVE EVENT *
Questions whether you qualify? Please contact Maria Tuthill at (847) 837-3900 x1
Who Should Attend:
- Progressive CxOs
- Chief Innovation Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Digital Officers
- Chief Marketing Officers
- Digital Officers
- VPs & Directors responsible for driving change
|ATTEND THIS EVENT
Jun 17, 2021
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Lake Forest Graduate School of Management
1905 W. Field Court, Lake Forest, IL 60045
8:00 am Continental Breakfast
8:30 am Program begins
Summits have sold out every year
Register today to ensure your seat
HOW TO REGISTER
|| Member Registration
VIP PASS Registration
Use VIP Pass to attend for free.
*This event is only open to CIOs, Senior Technology Executives, Chief Innovation Officers, CxOs, Digital Officers and their senior team members Director and above.
CIOs, CTOs, and CxOs from established Technology Consulting Firms and Solution Providers may attend and add to the conversation as long as they are NOT in a field sales position. An established firm is defined as 50 million in revenue or above.
Technology consulting firms, solution providers and other industry service organizations must be sponsors to participate.
Questions? Call Maria Tuthill 847-837-3900 x 1
Sponsorship Questions? Contact Alex Jarett at 847-837-3900 x 2 for information
Pre-registration required. Must be Qualified.
Professional business-casual attire required.
Final speakers and topics are subject to change.
Hotel Accommodations - see below
|What Participants Say About Our Summits
"The Summit was a great day's investment for any CIO/IT leader to heighten knowledge of technology trends and IT leadership insight."
Tom Hupp, CIO, Hydraforce
"I was so inspired I couldn't wait to get back into the office and start changing the world!"
Julie Garnter, Director of Information Systems & Technology, Kenall
"Amazing how Tec pulls in such high quality presenters and panels. Great job Alex & Maria!"
"I was so engrossed and interested in the program I didn't check my phone or email all day."
"The depth and breadth of information shared is priceless"
"Mind and career expanding, thank you!" “Very informative"
"Informative and inspiring!" "Excellent!"
"Strong content, topics, participants" "Great education"
"Great, thought provoking session” "Fantastic leadership insights "
"Good insights and examples of management approaches"
"Good event! Thought provoking. I'll attend the next one."
"Outstanding examples and use cases to clarify points"
|Earn Continuing Educational Credits
Earn certification credits while you learn!
We will provide each attendee with a certificate toward continuing education.
Interested in Sponsorship of
Questions? Contact Alex Jarett at 847-837-3900 x 2 for information
Hilton Garden Inn Lake Forest Mettawa
26225 Riverwoods Blvd, Mettawa, IL 60045
Holiday Inn Express-Vernon Hills
975 Lakeview Pkwy, Vernon Hills, IL 60061
Hotel Indigo Chicago-Vernon Hills
450 N Milwaukee Ave, Vernon Hills, IL 60061