IT Director at North America IT Services Global Digital Operations
Specialties & Areas of Interest include:
- IT Business Partnership - Strategy & Planning
- Digital Transformation (Sales and Marketing, IT Infrastructure and Operations)
- CRM Platforms (Salesforce - Sales, Service, Marketing Clouds)
- E-Commerce and Web Solutions (Shopify, Adobe, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, API services - Mulesoft)
- IT Services and Support (ServiceNow, Cisco, Microsoft)
- Infrastructure Security ( Okta, Cyberark, Azure AD, Microsoft)
- Collaboration Services (Microsoft, Cisco, Zoom, Bluejeans, Apple)
" I am excited to join the Technology Executive Board of Advisors where I can share external thoughts on how IT can continue to lead the Digital transformation agenda, drive business partnerships and deliver exceptional digital service experiences. "
Daniel Allen was appointed Global Director of IT Services for Mars North America in August 2019. In this role, he leads the IT services for Mars Petcare, Food, and Mars-Wrigley business segments with a significant user landscape across the Globe. Mars, Inc is one of the largest privately held CPG companies in the world. Prior to his role at Mars, Inc, Mr. Allen led the IT Business Partnership for USG-Knauf across all business units. Mr. Allen led several businesses and IT-led initiatives and was a driving force of Digital Transformation at the company across Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, and R&D.
Before joining Knauf-USG, Mr. Allen served in various technical leadership roles across a number of industries including telecom, freight forwarding, and CPG. Helping to usher in the digital age through the deployment of Global ERP, network solutions, service desk, and collaboration platforms. He is a proven IT leader with a track record of delivering IT strategy in partnership with business leaders. Mr. Allen holds a bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Iowa and lives in Naperville with his family and enjoys traveling, playing drums and percussion, and his OrangeTheory exercise routine.