71 Insights for Crafting Great Customer Experiences
Looking to create great customer experiences? This in-depth report summarizes 71 Insights offered by leading Digital and Marketing executives at a recent live event, the Customer Experience Summit 2018.
Highlights and insights from our recent Customer Experience Summit cover the four pillars that progressive CIOs, Chief Innovation & Digital Officer, and Senior Technology Executives use to help drive great customer experiences: Leadership, Responsive Development, Technology and Data
The report can be used either independently or alongside our Technology Innovation Executive Webcast Briefing, an executive briefing series we’ve created as a companion to each report.
The format is quite unique, but very helpful. On the left side you’ll see the edited transcript of the briefing. On the right side we’ve included many of he actual slides from the briefing. In this way, you can literally “read the briefing.”
You’ll gain insights from: these executives and more
- Divisional CIO Consumer Technology, Allstate Insurance Company
- SVP, Customer Experience and Professional Service, Pearson
- Head of Technology, Investment Services, U.S. Bank
- Chief Experience Officer American Marketing Association
- CIO, M. Holland Company
- Director Business Analytics, E*Trade
- Group Creative Director, Digital, Walgreen Co.
- Director Operations, Vedder Price
- Director, Tech Products & Innovation/IT Applications, The Joint Commission
Here are just a few highlights:
- Understand Your Cost of Acquiring and Losing Customers.
“…If you lose an existing customer, you know, if I lose a dollar of run rate, it takes me $6 to acquire that same dollar.”
SVP, Customer Experience and Professional Service, Pearson
- Why A/I and Automation? Because it can lead to 40% in Productivity.
“It's about productivity and automation is all about productivity, right? It helps companies improve their bottom line. So you're going to see a lot. We all know we're going to see a lot more of this.”
Head of Technology, Investment Services, U.S. Bank
Get this Free Insights Research Report when you sign up for our VIP Community below!
Fill out and submit the form below to enroll
in our VIP Club.