From the Desk of Alex Jarett, CEO
Qualified Executives* are invited to learn about the program, then test Key Features before you join!
The idea for all of our premium services came from the needs of our CIO and senior technology-related executive community.
As you'll read in the Virtual Peer Advisory Program page, that idea originated from one of our CIO members, who recognized the need for a facilitated and highly vetted group of peers, and asked us to launch the program. The Digital Leadership Program came from the collective requests of both our Virtual Peer Advisory Members and CIO/CTO members of our community who recognized the need for a new type of Digital Leadership program combined with an online executive education program. Our newest service - the Member-Directed Research program, also came from our Virtual Peer Advisory Members who expressed a need for us to conduct relevant research on their behalf!
- All our programs give our members speed and confidence in decision-making. They help progressive CIOs, CTOs and Senior Technology, Innovation & Digital Executives create competitive advantage and drive corporate growth and profitability.
- Our members have more confidence in their strategies and decision-making process, and they get "unstuck" quickly.
- Because having a vetted, virtual board of advisors combined with the other features of our program helps them get the advice and answers they need on a timely basis from the most trusted source of all - their peers.
- How do we know our programs work? Because our members tell us: (See feedback from members here.)
Our premium programs include three core services, which are bundled into two types of memberships.
The three core services include:
In this Membership Area you can read about each of the key services, review the feedback from our members and apply to test key features from either of the two membership programs.
Follow the tabs on the left for the details.
I encourage you to review the membership info and member feedback now, and if you are both qualfied and interested, then apply to test out the key features of this service so you can "See for yourself," just how valuable this type of program can be for you and your team!
Thank you, in advance, for taking the time to expore this program! Let's get started...
Interested? Here are the next steps:
1. First Take a few minutes to explore the rest of this section by following the tabs on the left.
2. Once you've reviewed the program, please proceed to the Apply to Test & Join Page to learn more by trying out one or more of the key services.
A member of our team will reach out to you to set up an Discovery Call.
During the call, we’ll walk you through the program, determine mutual fit, and if warrented, get you set up to test one or more of the key features as part of the membership application and evaluation process.
3. Questions or already familiar with us and ready to apply to join?
Proceed directly to Apply, or reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-837-3000 x1.
Thank you for visiting! Get Started now by getting feedback from some of our members!
Please follow the tabs on the left for the details and to apply.
* Qualfied executives:
1, For the Virtual Peer Advisory Program: Must be Director Level and above, CIO, CTO, Senior Technology, Innovation, Digital Executive. Vendors and IT related consultants not allowed in the Virtual Peer Advisory Program, however, CIOs/CTOs from larger vendors/consulting firms may apply and qualify if Internal Only.
2. For the Digital Leadership Program: All executives qualify from all types of companies.