To help you succeed, we're giving you a
Complimentary VIP Pass ($250 Value)
Professional Development Seminar on
Disaster Recovery and The Cloud
Cloud & Colocation Strategies
1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Union League Club, Chicago IL
If you are a qualified IT executive who has received an invitation to this page*, then you and / or members of your staff are invited to attend our upcoming seminar entitled
Disaster Recovery and The Cloud: Cloud & Colocation Strategies
as our VIP Guest!
The Cloud is changing the 'old' ways of Disaster Recovery (DR) and Storage. It's giving IT Leaders options, especially when faced with limited budgets. In fact, organizations using cloud-based backup and recovery, and or storage solutions can achieve significant returns on IT investments. That's not to say the Cloud is an easy fix or silver bullet for your DR or storage ailments. Portability, latency and security concerns are just some of the issues you must sort out. But one thing's certain: IT leaders must ensure their DR and storage plans are resilient and can protect the long-term financial health of the enterprise, or suffer the wrath of management, whose tolerance for downtime, data loss and unexpected expenses is lower than ever. Learn how the Cloud can help meet multiple DR & Storage needs.
Learn how to use the Cloud to advance your DR and Storage Systems!
Join Top IT Executives from respected, area organizations ...
They will discuss a range of issues to help you succeed in:
- Leveraging business solutions, the intranet, policy and procedure repository, team sites (document management and collaboration), personal profiles and sites, search capabilities, and collaborating and communicating with external partners and customer
- Understanding the critical areas of governance and user adoption for the best return on investment
- Configuring the fundamentals of SharePoint to create common business solutions and more!
Learn how .
Make Sure You and Your Staff Members Join Top IT Executives from xxxxxxxxx...
...and Get Their Must-Know Secrets on How You can Succeed, in
PLUS, bonus features of this event:
- Get insights from these expert briefings:
Plus, network with your peers, make new contacts, and compare best practices!
Complete information on the event can be found on the event page, but DON'T LOSE THIS LINK Because it's the only way to get this COMPLIMENTARY VIP PASS!
Why am I giving away these VIP Passes?
Because we know you'll see first-hand the tremendous value of being involved in the IT Leaders Circle once you attend and experience this exclusive network.
What is the IT Leaders Circle?
The IT Leaders Circle is our new "Club within a Club" that is designed for senior enterprise IT executives, director level and above, as well as aspiring IT executives.
These IT executives are already networking and helping each other with their key business issues.
The IT Leaders Circle provides:
- Monthly IT Leaders Circle calls, focusing on "What's working now" in IT Leadership. These calls are a tremendous monthly resource as we interview Senior IT executives and other practitioners on what they are currently doing to succeed. Past calls include VP of Standard Bank, CIO of Enova Financial and CIO of Hydrite Chemical!
- A monthly CD of a previous call or ITLC Luncheon Recording mailed to your office so you can listen in their car or on their MP3 player
- A monthy Leader Newsletter mailed to you with information on other membes as well as upcoming activities.
- Online Access to our Private Members-Only Library of MP3s and Webcast records of all of our previous IT Leaders Circle calls and Luncheon recordings. This content is focused on IT Leadership strategies.
- Online Access to our TEC Academy recordings of our Seminars on Demand. This content is focused on keeping up with the top trends in IT, including both key strategies and tactics. On topics ranging from IT Security, Disaster Recovery, Project Management, and so much more.
- Periodic Research Survey Results
- Online Networking opportunties
- PLUS, our Chicago Area and Midwest Executives also have the opportunity to receive:
- Tickets to Quarterly events(Senior IT Executives only) include a keynote speaker (usually a top professor or author) and a panel of your peers
- Access to our monthly Seminar program to provide continued professional development for you and your staff
Who are the IT Leaders Circle Members?
CIOs and senior IT executives from the following companies have joined, and we are growing. This is your chance to experience this exclusive network!
- Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC), IT Director
- Ace Hardware, Director Technical Engineering
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Association,
Director of IT
- Chicago Trading Company, Director, Security
- Comcast, Vice President of IT
- CNO Financial (Conseco), Senior Director Customer Service, Web Middleware Technology
- Consolidated High School District 230, Director of Technology
- EnovaFinancial, CIO
- Evangelical Lutheran Church of America, CIO
- Fiserv VISION, Senior VP Product Development
- GE Healthcare, Global Finance ERP Executive
- GS1 US, CIO
- HCSC, Chief Information Security Officer
- Heidrick & Struggles, CIO
- Hyatt Hotels Corp, Director of IT
- Hydrite Chemical Co., CIO
- Illinois Institute of Technology, IT Director
- Illinois Tool Works, IT Director
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP, CIO
- Kraft Foods, Associate Director
- Morraine Valley Community College, CIO
- NORC, VP of IT
- Now Foods, IT Director
- Standard Bank & Trust Co., VP Corporate Project Management
- Sun-Times Media, Director Infrastructure and Operations
- TransUnion LLC, Director Software Architecture / Performance
- Underwriters Laboratories, IT Director
- US Bank, VP Wealth Management Technology Solutions
- US Equities Realty, Director Infomration Technology
- Williams Lea, Director Information Security
As part of this VIP invitation,
you are also invited to experience our
IT Leaders Circle
for TWO MONTHS!
FREE TRIAL MEMBERSHIP
If you are interested in learning more about the new IT Leaders Circle, we now offer a risk free, two-month trial membership to qualified executives so you can experience the program, with no obligation!
To learn more about the IT Leaders Circle and your Free Trial Membership offer, check any below!
Get Your VIP Pass:
To receive your complimentary pass or more information, please fill out the form below or contact
Maria Tuthill at 847-837-3900 ext 1
Have a great day!
Technology Executives Club
* These special VIP passes are only available for qualified IT executives who have received a VIP pass offer. For seminars, you must be currently employed at an enterprise company. For IT Leaders Circle events, you must also be director level or above. Managers & Staff members may also use this form and will receive an individual trial, which has the same benefits, except the CD and IT Leader Circle event. Vendors and/or in-transition executives who receive this link in error and fill it out will be unable to use these VIP passes, but will be given a different offer.